Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hello Blogging World!


Hello,

This is my first of soon to be many posts.

I want everyone reading this to take a look down at your keyboard. Go ahead.... really look at it. Does it look clean?

Even if there doesn't appear to be any visible dirt or crumbs, your keyboard and mouse are a breeding ground for germs. In fact, a study conducted by the University of Arizona found that there are significantly more germs on a keyboard than on a toilet seat! If that's not enough to make you want to reach for the hand sanitizer, I don't know what is.

Unotron (www.unotron.com) offers fully washable keyboards and mice. These tech gadgets ensure that your desktop remains squeaky clean. Each key is sealed with their spillseal technology. Unotron's products can be cleaned with a hospital-grade disinfectant or bleach for the average household.

I don't know what this blogging experience will lead to, but I will tell you one thing, my hands will be happy, healthy, and clean throughout it.

Happy Typing! Check back tomorrow for my next entry.

No comments:

Post a Comment